Pastor Brad’s Goals for 2023
Theme for 2023: CHosen, Empowered and Sent to Serve (CHESS)
– You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, John 15:16a ESV
See also 1 Pet. 2:9+, Eph. 1:4+, Rom. 8:28+, Deut. 7:6+, Matt 22:14, 2 Thess. 2:14+, Col. 1:10, Gal. 5:22-23, Jer.17;7+, Matthew 28:18-20, others
GOALS, ETC FOR 2023
Discipleship: Worship plus 2 – see all members involved in regular worship plus other activities in the ministry of the church
– See small group Bible studies form and meet regularly for study, prayer and fellowship with 30+ people involved.
– See 80% of our faith family involved in Daily Bible reading and Prayer.
– Re-establish a strong Sunday school for all ages
Worship: See worship returning to 75+ in worship at each Sunday service.
– Consistently have children for children’s messages.
– Baptize 5+ adults and 5+ children and see them be regular in worship, fellowship and study.
Outreach: See the church involved in 3+ community outreach activities during the year, while forming a culture that invites and accepts those who might be different.
– Have “Friendship Sunday” twice during the year (Inviting a visitor for worship)
– See 10+ new members in worship
– Establish regular internet devotionals and a blog that draws outside following as well as strengthens our current faith family.
School: See a culture change that has the church embracing the ministry of the school and the school embracing the ministry of the church. (we are not separate)
– See church members and school members working together on new projects/events/activities 3+ times during 2023-24 school year.
– See 5+ new families from school attend worship with us regularly
– Baptize 5+ kids from the school